We are looking for optimistic, focussed and self-starter individuals. Candidates with startup attitude who can serve coffee and
talk about million dollar plans at the same time 😊.
Location: Calgary, Canada
- Plan and direct the day-to-day and long-term operations of the company.
- Manage procurement and inventory of products.
- Manage working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (Vendor Partners) end to end closure of any open items.
- closure of any open items.
- Research about new product partners.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 1-2 years of working experience in handling Operations of a product company.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Right candidate needs to be able to survive in a fast-paced work environment with no or little help.
Remuneration: $15 per hour
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Operations Executive" in the subject line.
Location: Quesada Ave, SF
The Warehouse Associate position will be key in packing our gifts to ship to our customers on a daily basis. This position reports and will receive direction from Head of Operations. The ideal candidate is efficient, organized and a team player. This position will go until the week of Christmas with the potential to be a permanent role thereafter.
- The warehouse associate will be involved in packing product to ship out daily.
- Properly matching product to packing slips.
- Packing all gifts in shipping boxes.
- Maintains an organized work space.
- Attention to detail.
- Work quickly to make sure that orders are fulfilled by pick up times daily.
- Ensure that any issues be brought to managers attention immediately.
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to read and match packing slips with correct product.
- Fluent in English.
- Good handwriting is a huge plus.
Compensation: $15 per hour
Please send your resume to email@example.com with "Warehouse Associate" in the subject line.